Great Transport Links
If you are looking for a hotel in the centre of Rome with easy access to the main tourist attractions and with clean and comfortable rooms and facilities, then look no further, the Hotel Orbis is the hotel for you.
Visit our Rooms & Services page to learn about our facilities, and take a look at the map to see just how central we are.
Of course, the central location of Hotel Orbis means that if you prefer, guests can also stroll through the charming cobbled streets under the gorgeous Italian sunshine instead with many of the sites also resting within walking distance of our doorstep:
Close to Termini Station
In fact, one would be hard pushed to find a hotel with a better location. Situated just 150 metres from Termini Station – the transport hub of Rome – this means that our guests have access to great transport links including direct links to the city’s two main airports, rail links to the rest of Italy and Europe, coach and bus links throughout the city, access to the tram system and even a large taxi rank for a more door-to-door service.
Perhaps the best aspect of being so close to Termini station however is that guests have easy access to the city’s two underground lines – Linea A and Linea B.
The underground metro system is the quickest and easiest way to travel through the Eternal City, and this means that guests to Hotel Orbis are in the prime position to take advantage of this network and get to the most breath-taking sights that Rome has to offer in moments.
By Metro from Termini
- Piazza Repubblica (1 stop on Line A or walking distance)
- The Trevi Fountain (2 stopson Line A or walking distance)
- The Spanish Steps (3 stops on Line A)
- The papal Basilica of St John Lateran (3 stops on Line A)
- Piazza del Popolo and Villa Borghese (4stops on Line A)
- The Basilica of St John Lateran, the Holy Steps (4 stops)
- The Basilica of St Peter, the Vatican Museums & the Sistine Chapel (6 stops)
- The trendy district of Monti (1 stop on Line B or walking distance)
- The Coliseum, the Imperial Roman Forum, the Capitoline Hill and Piazza Venezia (2 stops on Line B or walking distance)
- Circus Maximus (3 stopson Line B)
- The clubs and bars of Testaccio (4 stops on Line B)
- The Basilica of St Paul (6 stopson Line B)
Within Walking Distance
- The Opera House
- Piazza Repubblica & Basilica of S. Maria degli Angeli
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore
- The Trevi Fountain
- The restaurants & boutiques of the Monti district
- The Palazzo delle Esposizioni and shops of Via Nazionale
- Quirinale Palace
- The Coliseum
- The Imperial Roman Forum
- The Capitoline Museums
- Piazza Venezia, the Vittoriano Gallery, the Vittorio Emmanuelle monument
Don’t delay - visit our online booking system now to make sure you book your place andenjoy our lowest possible prices through this, our Official Site.